Hey everyone. Its sure been a while. I have been trying my best to revive my Sleepy Hollow from its ironically unexpected slumber, and Mana has been very adamant that I make my first tarot post in a while. I still have some rent to repay over at Bloody Earth’s circus… My apologies, Dear Joker.
The first tarot reading for now is being done with my brand new deck. This particular deck had been speaking to me for some time now. The delicate mythical art reminded me of the illustrations for Vampire Hunter D novels and various Final Fantasy games. It was very airy and full of light, which brought the name ‘Hikari’ to mind. After consulting the deck about it in a single card reading, I realized that this name was perfect. The deck responded positively, so I am therefore keeping this name. That being said, let’s get on to the first reading~ this is a four card spread, called A Message from the Universe. It is an assessment from the universe on three parts of the self: Body, Heart, Mind and Spirit. Before shuffling my deck, I used an opalite crystal for clarity and communication. Here are my results.
- Body: a message from the universe, regarding your body – the way you care for it, think about it, and the way you honour or do not honour it.
– Seven of Swords (reversed)
Regaining what one has lost through deceptive actions, or “settling the score” after being taken advantage of or victimized.
- Heart: the way you protect or share your love, the way you feel, or the role emotions play in your life.
Six of Wands (reversed)
Defeat or loss, hopelessness, or a delay in reaping the rewards of victory.
- Mind: the way you use, or don’t use your mind; the way you think about the world or approach problems.
Universal understanding. The highest possible level of consciousness, attaining one’s goals, satisfaction and peace of mind.
- Spirit: something you need to do for your spiritual well-being; a way to honour your spirit, or how you can let your spirit fill your daily life.
Knight of Wands (reversed)
A person who is cocky, arrogant and rash. Irresponsible, jealous or insensitive as a business or romantic partner.
Well, that concludes my first reading in a while. I must admit, I really did miss being here in Sleepy Hollow, and tarot readings can be very enlightening. You will be seeing more of Mana of course. She’s in hiding for now, trying to devise a plan to pay off all of her outstanding rent at once. Until next time~